Finding your soul mate is not easy, but it can be done if you know what to look for and how to spot them.
But first of all, let’s talk about love.
Are They Good For Me?
When you meet a person that makes you feel good, it’s called chemistry. And while chemistry happens naturally between two people, you should also consider whether or not you “click” with that person. Some say they don’t have feelings toward anyone and are just there to make friends. Others will say they want a serious long-term relationship. While the former may try to avoid rejection, the latter indicates that this person would probably be a great partner.
If you think, “I like him/her” or “He/she is the one,” then go with your gut feeling! There’s no better feeling than knowing deep down inside that you’ve found the right person for you. So if they make you smile, laugh, or be happy, things are going well.
It doesn’t mean that you’ll fall madly in love with them, but if you can’t think of anything wrong to say about them and they seem genuinely interested in who you are as an individual, you might be on to something. Remember that it takes time to determine if it’s meant to be.
Do I Feel Safe Around Them?
Do you know those annoying couples who fight and argue over stupid stuff? That’s not normal. Well, it doesn’t matter what kind of relationship you have—if you are claiming all the time, then you are probably not compatible.
If you’re constantly fighting, you probably need space to cool off before getting back together again. Even if your arguments are essential, you must realize that some people aren’t built for confrontation. If you are constantly bickering with each other, try to work on your communication skills instead of continuing to push each other away.
Is It A Match Made In Heaven Or Hell?!
Soul mates have been described as the ones that come along at the perfect time in our lives. And while you can never predict when these individuals will appear, some signs indicate a match has been made. One common symptom is feeling everything is “just right” with your partner.
Everything seems to fit perfectly together, and you always feel comfortable around them. Everyone doesn’t often feel this type of connection. If you think this way about a particular person, you might already have met your soul mate.
Remember, it’s not always a physical attraction that brings two people together but rather a certain spark that makes two people fall in love. If this spark had been there, you could have found your match.
There are also signs that you may have met your soul mate. Here are seven ways to tell if you are on to something special.
- You both share similar interests. When you start dating someone new, you tend to gravitate towards activities you used to do with your ex. However, after a while, you both begin to realize that the other person shares the same interests as you. You both enjoy reading the same genres of books, listening to the same music, or watching the same movies. These similarities help you to relate more closely to one another and create a stronger bond.
- You’re very open and honest with each other. You can tell much about someone through their mannerisms, habits, and behavior. Genuine people are easier to trust and are usually very open and honest with others. This relationship will strengthen your bond because you’ll learn more about the person you’re dating and become closer.
- You both understand each other’s flaws. You both have weaknesses, so you know how to handle those. You both know how to communicate openly and honestly with one another. It can be challenging to accept faults in others, especially if you’ve had problems with past partners, but having a solid support system is essential to staying healthy and happy in a relationship. Being able to talk about your flaws helps to build trust and understanding between you and your partner. You can then move forward and continue building a solid foundation together.
- You both are willing to compromise. One of the main reasons why people stay single is because they refuse to settle for less than what they deserve. However, true love is based on compromise. If you agree to compromise, you’ll make a much happier couple because you’ll work together to achieve a goal.
- You both can see the good in each other. Sometimes, we only focus on the negative aspects of a person. However, true lovers can see the interest in each other. They don’t put negative labels on each other but instead see the positive attributes of one another. True love is based on mutual respect and admiration, so seeing the good in each other shows a willingness to grow and improve. You’ll be motivated to improve and strive to be your best selves for each other.
- You both are compassionate and forgiving. We all experience disappointments now and then. When you finally find the right person, you want them to understand. You might even hope that they can forgive you for whatever wrongdoings you committed in the past. Compassion and forgiveness are vital in relationships because they allow you to grow and overcome obstacles. Without mercy and forgiveness, you’d probably resent the other person and want to break up.
- You both value loyalty. You both want to be with someone loyal and trustworthy. You both want to share your life with someone who believes in you and trusts you. True love involves commitment and honesty, so a person who is open and honest is likely the type of person you want to spend the rest of your days with. If you value loyalty, you’ll be both content and satisfied with the relationship and won’t ever want to stray from it.
Soulmates are hard to find, but you’ll know immediately once you’ve found the right person. After all, nothing worth finding comes easy. You’re reading this means that you’ve either already found your soul mate or are looking to meet your soul mate soon. Either way, knowing what to look for and how to spot them is crucial to finding happiness.