It’s been a long time since you’ve felt like you’ve found your one and only. And while you may have dated many people before, you never quite connected with them in the same way.
How do we know if we’ve found our soulmate? Is there anything we can do about it? Let’s look at some clues that tell us if you’ve found your perfect match.
The First Date
In the old days, finding true love meant being smitten by the sight of your date. But today, many of us have moved on from the idea of meeting someone through an arranged marriage. We’re more likely to meet our partners through friends or work — which means having no preconceived notions of who we want to be with. So what does this mean for us? We don’t need to pick up on the little things to sense that this might be the one.
If you’re looking for signs that you’ve found your soulmate, think back to your first date. Were you nervous? Did you feel excited or scared? If so, you were probably experiencing feelings of attraction toward the other person. This is a good sign because it shows that you were genuinely interested in spending time with them.
Signs Of True Love
There are many ways to tell you’ve found your soulmate. Some of these signs are pretty obvious, but others will surprise you. There are also a few things that you should consider before jumping into bed with someone new.
- “I’m falling for you” – When the words “I love you” come out of your mouth, it doesn’t matter if they’re yours or his or hers. You’ll both know exactly what you’re saying, and it feels great. It’s the ultimate expression of unconditional love.
- “It’s different” – Maybe you’ve always considered yourself a loner. Or maybe you didn’t care much for parties and crowds until you met your partner. Whatever the case, you’ll realize they have special qualities that make you feel unique. They’re the ones who bring out the best in you.
- “He/she makes me laugh every day” – Nothing makes you happier than laughing with that special someone. That’s why they’re your soulmate.
- “She/he makes me see the world differently” – You might have lived in San Francisco for years without considering visiting Europe. But once you met her, you realized that Paris was your place. The same goes for your soulmate. They will show you something new about life and inspire you to change directions.
- “We can talk forever” – No one has more interesting stories to tell than your soulmate. You’ll both be able to tell each other everything about your lives.
- “We have a lot in common” – One thing that often happens between two soulmates is that they both have very similar backgrounds. For example, you could both be born in the United States and have grown up in the same town. If your connection is based on common experiences, it’s a sign that you’ve found your soulmate.
- “I feel safe around you” – Even though you’re with your soulmate, you still feel safe enough to share certain personal details. You know that they won’t judge you. They’ll accept you as you are.
- “I feel comfortable in my skin” – It’s easy to slip back into bad habits when you haven’t spent much time with your soulmate. But they remind you of who you used to be before you found each other. They help you re-evaluate your actions and behaviors.
- “I feel connected to the universe” – There’s a reason why you feel so drawn to your soulmate. It’s because you’re meant to be together. Whether you believe in spirituality, you can handle this connection with your soulmate. They’re the bridge between you and the rest of the world.
- “I’d die for you” – You’ve heard that this phrase is supposed to signify true love. It’s true, but it’s not the only sign. If you feel you’d give your life for your soulmate, you strongly indicate that you’ve found your perfect match.
- “I’m in love with you” – Sometimes, you can fall in love with someone without realizing it. It takes you a while to realize that you’re genuinely in love. And sometimes, even after you do, you still don’t know if you’re ready to take that leap into commitment. In those cases, it’s essential to keep searching. Eventually, you’ll find the one.
Although you might not be aware yet, you already have a contract with your soulmate. It’s called destiny. Destiny is the name given to the unseen force that connects us. So when you feel like you’ve found your soulmate, you might notice that you’re in sync with the universe. It’s almost like a magnetic pull. And the more you sync with your soulmate, the more remarkable that appeal becomes.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
When you’re with your soulmate, you’ll notice that they say and do things you wouldn’t normally expect. You’ll laugh at stupid jokes or smile at nothing. You’ll make fun of silly stuff that you usually pass over (like the color pink). And you’ll go out of your way to make your soulmate happy because you know you’re in sync.
None of these signs may be present when you meet someone and start dating. However, if you feel strongly about someone, chances are that you’ll experience some indicator that your soulmate exists somewhere.
If you’re reading this article, I assume you’re interested in knowing if you’ve found your soulmate. Well, here’s the good news. I’ve found mine. And she says that I’m the one. Go ahead and check out the video below.