It’s been a long since I’ve gone on one of those dates. Maybe it was because my ex had just died, and we were still in denial about his death, or maybe it was because he got married shortly after our breakup. But dating seems like such an effort…until now!
I’ve been using the internet to find love since I was 17 and met my first boyfriend online. There are many different ways to meet someone nowadays—through friends, work, social media, etc. I’m here to show you how to use that same method to get your soulmate to text you.
Getting Him Back
We all have that man we want more than anything else. He makes us laugh and smile, listens to everything we say, never stops making us feel special, and, most importantly, treats us with kindness, respect, and love. This guy will make you happy forever—or so you think. But what if he doesn’t feel the same way?
If you’re looking for your soul mate, it might be hard to believe that he could end up being the wrong person. After all, you’ve probably been together for years, and even though you don’t see eye-to-eye on certain things, you’d never consider breaking up.
But what happens when you finally do break up? What if this man has moved on and isn’t interested in you anymore? In those cases, you need to know how to get your soulmate to text you. Here are some tips on how to do that.
What Makes A Good Dating Profile?
Many people start searching for love by browsing through online profiles. If you’ve spent any amount of time on Tinder, Bumble, or Happn, you’ll know that there are thousands upon thousands of potential matches. However, not all of them are worth your time.
So, before you spend hours swiping left and right on apps, it’s important to take the time to set yourself apart from everyone else. The following tips can help you craft an attractive dating profile that will get your heart racing faster than anything else.
- Use as few photos as possible. You’re showing off your best features when you upload a picture to your profile. No one wants to look at a bunch of selfies or pictures of you standing next to your cat. Instead, focus on photos of you doing something exciting (like dancing, playing sports, having fun, etc.)
- Be honest about what you want in a partner. Don’t try and hide your personality. If you’re shy, say so. If you’re outgoing, say so. If you like to party, say so. If you’re into cooking or knitting, say so. People can tell when they read your profile whether you’re open to new experiences.
- Don’t lie about who you are. It’s easy for people to spot lies, especially online. When you’re writing your profile, remember that it’s important to stay true to yourself. Don’t hide your favorite color, hobbies, or anything else that makes you unique. Everyone else does the same thing, so you’d better stand out. Your goal is to become memorable, not forgettable.
Get The Hooks And Let Go Of Fear
You might be nervous about sending that first message to your soul mate. After all, you’ve known your crush for years, and you’re sure you will mess up. You’re afraid you’ll give away too much too soon or ruin your connection with this person.
But don’t worry. We all get nervous the first time we step foot on a date. That’s why you should relax, take deep breaths, and let go of your fear. If you want to get your soulmate to text you, then it’s time to act. Here’s how to do that.
- Write down three good reasons why you’re attracted to each other. When you write your profile, focus on the qualities you love about your crush. Write down three specific examples that prove why you two would make a great match.
- Tell them why you liked their photo. Even if their appearance does not completely enamor you, you should compliment their facial expressions or body type. If you notice something extraordinary about their photo, tell them. Your compliments will encourage them to send you another message, increasing your chances of getting along.
- Focus on the future. Don’t bring up past relationships or anything else that might cause tension between you. Avoid talking about your exes or anything else that might trigger bad memories. Focus on what you offer and what you hope to accomplish together. This way, you won’t come across as pushy.
- Be positive. If you find yourself getting negative thoughts, change the subject. Complaining occasionally is okay, but avoid dwelling on negative emotions like anger, jealousy, sadness, etc. These emotions create negativity, and they’ll only drive your soulmate away.
Let Me Show You How It Works
Now that you know how to get your soulmate to text you, it’s your turn to implement those tips. Once you’ve sent a few messages, you’ll be able to gauge the response you receive. If nothing comes back after a few days, don’t panic.
Try changing a bit about yourself and see if you can get your soulmate to text you again. If you still aren’t seeing responses, vary your approach slightly. Remember, your goal isn’t to force your soulmate to respond but to make them realize that you’re worth taking a chance on.