We all have different ideas about love. Some people believe that the right person is waiting to be found, while others think true companionship should be forged through time and experience.
There are many ways to discover our soul mates, but one of the most common paths to finding them is looking at our birth charts. These astrological charts reveal where we were born, which zodiac sign we belong to, and, more importantly, which planets are making us their little piece of heaven or hell on Earth.
Finding Your Zodiac Sign
One of the first things you’ll need to do is look at your birth chart. This map of the cosmos shows you where you were born, your personality, and other character traits. Most people like to know if their Sun Sign matches up with the sign of their Sun (the Sun is the center of the Solar System).
For example, Aries is ruled by Mars, so if you were born under this sign, you could share some similarities with someone who was also born under the same sign.
This may not seem like a big deal, but having a sign match-up is very beneficial because it allows you to understand each other better, communicate efficiently, and even make significant decisions. For example, knowing that you both fall into the same sign means you can plan parties together and even go to the movies without any issues.
If you don’t share a Sun Sign, you might have difficulty relating to the other person, especially if they have a different personality.
Find The Right Partner With A Planets Influence
After you know your Sun Sign, you can explore the rest of your birth chart to see what other planets influence your life. For example, if you were born between May 22nd and June 21st, you were likely influenced by Venus (and maybe Jupiter, depending on when you were born).
Venus is associated with romance, beauty, money, and anything related to relationships. If you have Venus in your birth chart, you have a higher chance of being attracted to others and being able to attract a partner for yourself. However, if Venus is absent from your birth chart, you may struggle to attract new partners and get into romantic relationships.
Let’s discuss the other planets in your birth chart. The following list describes how all the planets in your birth chart will impact your life and what signs of the Zodiac they represent.
- Mercury: If Mercury appears in your birth chart, you’re likely intelligent, social, and curious. Mercury rules communication, travel, business, and education. If you find yourself drawn to someone who shares these qualities, you’ll have much in common with them.
- Jupiter: If Jupiter appears in your birth chart, you’re probably optimistic, ambitious, strong, and successful. When Jupiter is present, you tend to attract wealthy and influential people into your life, but if Jupiter isn’t, you may struggle to keep up with the Joneses.
- Saturn: When Saturn comes into play, you’re usually mature, responsible, patient, disciplined, and determined. Saturn is known for setting boundaries, so it would be wise to consider taking things slow instead of jumping headlong into a relationship if you want something more serious.
- Mars: If Mars appears in your birth chart, you’re energetic, passionate, competitive, and aggressive. If you think you’d benefit from having someone around to push you, you’ll appreciate having a partner like Mars. But if Mars doesn’t appear in your birth chart, you might feel uncomfortable if someone tries to force you into a relationship.
- Uranus: Uranus is considered to be unpredictable, rebellious, independent, and unconventional. If you share similar qualities, you may be attracted to someone in tune with their emotions. However, if Uranus is absent in your birth chart, you may struggle with trust issues.
- Neptune: Neptune is considered dreamy, mysterious, and spiritual. You may find yourself drawn to spirituality if you have Neptune in your birth chart. If Neptune isn’t in your birth chart, you’ll often dream of faraway places and experiencing strange dreams.
- Pluto: Pluto is known for bringing transformation, change, death, and destruction. If you have Pluto in your birth chart, you’ll naturally gravitate toward darker subjects. If Pluto is absent from your birth chart, you may feel stuck in your current situation. As long as you don’t give up, though, you’ll eventually break free.
A Little Help From History And Geography
The planets mentioned above are just one part of your birth chart. Many other influences, such as geography, history, religion, and more, come into play. Let’s take a look at some of those.
- Geography: If your birthplace is near water, mountains, or another geographical feature, you’re more likely to enjoy nature. If the place you were born in wasn’t particularly scenic and had little to offer outside of work, you may miss out on the outdoors.
- History: If you are surrounded by historical monuments, buildings, or other items, you’re more likely to appreciate history. You might feel disconnected from the past if you weren’t raised in a city, town, or village. If historical relics surround you, you may still be fascinated by the history.
- Religion: Religious beliefs are tied to certain planets, including the moon, Jupiter, and Saturn. If you grew up in a religious environment, you’re more likely to understand certain principles and follow guidelines outlined in the Bible. On the other hand, if you didn’t grow up in a religious household, you may have to rely heavily on science and reason to guide your decisions.
The Stars Have It All Covered For You!
There’s no shortage of information available regarding the planets of the Zodiac to help you find your perfect match. Now that you know the importance of your Sun Sign and the influence of the other planets in your birth chart, you can begin to put the pieces of the puzzle together to find your ideal partner.